As most of you probably know, a large percentage of the population uses about 5-10% of their brains capacity. If you’re interested in learning how to develop and access the other 90% of your brains capacity, you’ve come to the right place.
My name is John Curran and I am a professional life coach with a number of certifications in different areas. Feel free to explore my bio on the website if you’re interested in learning more about my background. My main purpose for being here today is to talk to you about what I can do for you.
So let’s talk about some of the areas that I can help you with. If you feel stuck in some area of your life, I can help you get Unstuck. I can serve as a source of accountability for you, if you have challenges with following through on commitments you’ve made. I can help you achieve your health goals, if that’s been a source of frustration for you. If you want to break old habits, I can give you some new skills to help break those old habits.
I will empower, inspire, encourage, and stretch you beyond what you think if possible for your life. I will help you stay on track, even when you want to give up. I will help you maximize and tap into an abundant reservoir of energy within you, and minimize your stress. Stress is the number 1 cause of heart attacks, stroke, high blood pressure, and many other medical conditions, so minimizing your stress level is critical!
If you want to transform yourself, find inner peace, health and well-being then I can help.
If you want to improve creativity and learn how to develop your total brain and realize your full potential, then you’ve come to the right place.
If anything I’ve said today resonates with you, than I invite you to spend 30 minutes with me on the phone to experience some of the benefits that I just described. There is no
cost for this introductory session. If you decide to work with me, I’ve got a number of different programs and packages to fit your budget. You can get in touch with me by filling out the information on this page or by calling my toll free number which is 877-243-6973. I look forward to working with you
John provides Health and Wellness Coaching to individuals, executives, small business owners and entrepreneurs throughout the United States and Canada. He is a Health and Wellness Coach who can give you the tools for achieving clarity of purpose and the ability to move forward. To receive a FREE 30-minute Leadership Strategy Session visit=>THE WELLNESS COACH